LAUNCH CRP129X primarily diagnoses the engine, ABS, Airbag, and Transmission systems with the 5 most commonly used Services (Oil Reset, SAS Reset, EPB Service, TPMS Service). It reads and clears codes for those systems. That, in turn, makes it possible to clear the MIL, SRS, and ABS service lights. You will know what the problem is any time your car breaks down. And that will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
1. Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
2. Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from the vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
4. Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
5. O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
6. On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
7. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
8. 5 most commonly used Services (Oil Reset, SAS Reset, EPB Service, TPMS Service)
Oil Reset: It is also enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function that ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
SAS Reset: It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
EPB Service: Reset the brake pad after the repairs in the electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is, therefore, made much simpler and easier.
TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Throttle Adaptation: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
3. Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles.
55 Supported Car Brands
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
Au Ford, Holden