Fixed Docking Station for Thuraya XT/XT DUAL
Model: FDU-XT / FDU-XT DUAL
The FDU-XT / FDU-XT DUAL is a home/vessel/car docking station that allows you to use the Thuraya XT and XT DUAL satellite phones in an indoor setting. Simply connect the FDU-XT/XT DUAL with the antennas; then dock your Thuraya XT handset into the cradle and start to enjoying satellite phone connectivity. You can keep the satellit signal even in indoor or in vessel drive room, and teh satellite signal keep full level.
- Easy to install and operate
- Compatible with Thuraya XT and XT-Dual satellite phones
- Supports high-quality voice transmission via auxiliary handset, speakerphone or any analogue extension telephone
- Quickly searching satellite and gps position
- Inbuilt MCU to detect battry status, charging switch controller and charng status LED indictor
- Omni-direction active antenna with built-in active gpd antenna, one cable need only
- Supports GMPRS services with USB port or DTE (downlink speed up to 60 kbps/uplink up to 15 kbps)
- Upto 40 mters co-axial stellite antenna cable
- Supports PABX connection, fax, PC fax and data servic up to 9.6kbps
Antenna work frquency
Reciever: 1525.0 to 1559.0MHZ
1575.42+/-10.25MHZ (GPS L1)
Transmit: 1626.5 to 1660.5MHZ
Description: Omni-direction active antenna
Interfaces: TNC connections for satellite antenna
Power: Input power DC9V-36V
Universa AC/DC power supply 110-240V AC (Option)
* Car cigarette power supply (Option)
Charging: 500mA, 6W
Sleep mode: 30mA, 50mA
Dimensions: 221 x 166 x 85 mm
Net weight: 0.675 KGS
OPerating Range: -30C to + 80C
Storage: -30C to + 85C
Battery Charging Temp: 0C to 45C
Operating humidity range: 95% at 40C
Storage humidity range: 95% at 45C
In the box:
- FDU-XT / XT Dual main unit
- Marine Active antenna
- Power cable and accessory parts
- Co-axial cable 10 meters
- User manual
- Car Cigarette Power Supply (Optional)
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.