Before I proceed with this article, check out these pictures below.
Viewers discretion advised ;)
I see that you are already salivating, who doesn't love and appreciate a good plate of Pounded Yam and their favourite soup.
What is Pounded Yam
Pounded yam is one of the most popular Nigerian dishes, and it is common among most tribes in Nigeria especially in the east and west. Pounded yam always goes well with almost any kind of soup.
How is Nigerian Pounded Yam Prepared?
Pounded yam as the name implies is prepared by pounding yam into a smooth stretchy paste with a mortar and pestle, not an easy task though. This is where a Yam Pounder comes into play. If you've not tried pounded yam, you definitely to include it in your diet. Check some amazing health benefits of pounded yam below;
Health Benefits of Pounded Yam
- It can enhance brain function
- Antioxidants in yam can help inflammation
- Pounded yam is a good source of energy
- It can help lower blood pressure
- Pounded yam is a great source of Vitamin
What is a Yam Pounder?
A Yam Pounder is an electro-mechanical device designed to perform the task of converting boiled yam into pounded yam in less than two minutes by a mechanical process that is electrically controlled.
Benefits of Using Yam Pounder
The benefits of using a Yam ponder over performing the herculean task of using a mortar and pestle are endless. Let me highlight some benefits of using a Yam Pounder to make your pounded yam without lumps.
- Yam Pounder pounds yam to perfection
- Yam Pounder makes more pounded yam in less time
- Yam Pounders are easy to maintain
- Yam Pounders are affordable to purchase
- Yam Pounders are easy to use and operate
You do not have to sweat before you can enjoy your Nigerian pounded yam with your favourite soups and recipes
Get a Yam Pounder today at an affordable price on Bas Mall Online Shopping Mall