The 7 Foods That Burn Excess Belly Fat Fast
Sometimes it is the perfect combination of protein and carbs that do it, sometimes it’s a nutrient that gets the job done. Add these 7 foods into your meal plan and start boosting your metabolism and burning fat right away.
1. Milk . calcium and protein are natural metabolism boosters.
2. Oats . keeps blood sugar levels even and the fiber boosts metabolism.
3. Hot peppers . the ingredient capsaicin gives metabolism a kick start
4. Green tea - has a chemical called EGCG which causes your brain and nervous system to speed up and you burn more calories plus it has a bit of caffeine.
5. Chicken . a great source of metabolism boosting lean protein.
6. Fish . fish like Salmon contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which reduces the leptin levels in your body . lower levels = higher caloric burn.
7. Whole grains . one of the best sources of fiber and complex carbs so your insulin levels stay low and your metabolism stays high for ultimate fat burning.
Food isn’t the only thing that boosts your metabolism and burns fat fast. There are key exercises you can do a few times a week to get the weight l0ss you desire. Truth is HOW you prepare your food makes a real difference between turning a fat-burning food into a fat-ST0RING one and hence.....its so important to not only know the complete list of fat-burning foods but also HOW to prepare them.
Most Foods are Naturally fattening! That's why most people can drop weight on the scale but NEVER Lose The Fat On Their tummy! You need to find proper foods and targeted exercise that will help you with this problem.