July signifies a beginning to the second half of the year, being the seventh month of the year, it is denoted by some as the "'Month of perfection''. Whatever it is called, July is simply an interesting month with lots of historical significance
Fun facts about the month of July
- July is named after Roman dictator Julius Caesar (100 B.C.–44 B.C)
With the help of Sosigenes, Julius Ceaser is responsible for the development of the Gregorian calendar we use today.
- July 3rd happens to be considered as the mid-point of any given year.
- July 4 is the Independence of a good number of counties such as the United States of America, Argentina, Belarus, Venezuela, Belgium, the Bahamas, and the Maldives
- July’s weather is different in the Northern hemisphere and Southern hemisphere. The temperature is at the peak with the highest temperature in the Northern Hemisphere whereas, in the Southern Hemisphere it’s exactly opposite.
- July 16th, 1945 was the day the first-ever nuclear bomb was field-tested by scientists in Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- July’s birthstone is the ruby, which is said to symbolise contentment.
- July 17th, World Emoji Day. Amazing right ;)
There are you have it, 7 fun facts about July
Stay tuned for amazing products for you this month
Happy New Month from Bas Mall
Have a great month
July for us at